This section is about the Aston-Martin Virage, the last of the true hand-built Astons. I’ve owned one for the last 10 years or so, and have learned a lot of expensive lessons. This set of pages contains a summary of what I have learned. Just about everything interesting has been discovered by my talented brother-in-law, who lovingly looks after it in Yorkshire.
Individual articles about the Virage are listed below the picture. We have more info to add on spare part availability etc, and will extend the content intermittently over time. Below is the list of current Virage pages – as we find solutions to more problems this list will extend…..
- The Virage Engine
- Maintaining the Virage engine
- Removing water from the Virage petrol tank
- Virage relays – one cause of the one-way journey
- Virage immobiliser – the elusive wiring diagram is tracked down
- Virage – fixing cracked vacuum pipes